Despite Australia’s speedier-than-expected recovery, thousands of small businesses face tough times ahead. With JobKeeper wage subsidy and ‘safe harbour’ laws that protected businesses now over, struggling businesses must act now to ensure their survival.
There are several ‘red flag’ indicators that can tell business owners they need to seek help.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is your company currently losing money?
- Are you finding it hard to pay bills on time?
- Are you finding it hard to pay staff/ super?
- Are you overwhelmed by payment pressure from suppliers?
- Do you need some breathing space?
If the answer to most of those questions is yes, it’s time to get in touch with a trusted restructuring advisor.
The earlier business owners consult with a trusted restructuring advisor, the more options may be available including the new small business restructuring.
Speak to us today on 1800 799 879 for a free, no-obligation consultation on how small business restructuring could turn your business around. Alternatively, book an appointment online.